Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nonscale Fuu - Samurai Champloo

Fuu is my 5th kit sculpted by Vice and completed in January 2012! This kit was actually a contest entry for a  garage kit blog I'm on. Fuu was my first larger scaled figure after a bunch of chibis and her cast wasn't the best so I was unsure if I could finish the task. Luckily I had time to paint her the way I wanted as well as eliminate ugly gaps on her neck and shoulder sleeves. Fuu was definitely more of a color study and it took large amounts of paint to get her pink kimono right lol. The sunflowers and base are meant to reflect one of the scenes in the last few episodes of the series and although I didn't have time to add leaves to the sunflowers I may tackle it someday! Thanks for looking and sorry in advance for the high volume of pics :)












No comments:

Post a Comment