Thursday, May 23, 2013

1/1 Suno - Puni Color 23

This is my latest and 7th kit completed in January 2013. Suno was a contest entry and I had a lot of fun putting her together. This kit is small but has 39 parts so she was relatively challenging. Some of the parts didn't fit well so I had to use a blowdryer to reshape them. Suno also comes with an angry face that you can switch out. The pictures wash out a lot of the shading I did on each petal, the bows, her face, etc. which is a shame. Her dress is removable and Suno has really detailed frilly underwear on but I ended up gluing her dress on so all I have are pics as proof. :p I found the little duckies in a hobby store (I can't remember the brand). After I buckled down and decided I wanted to finish this kit it only took a week or two which surprised me because I usually take months to finish a kit due to school :)  This kit is hand-painted with acrylic paint. Thanks for looking!

             






No comments:

Post a Comment