Monday, July 1, 2013

Lots of quick updates!

Hi everyone :) I figured I'd post another little update about the progress of my Len WIP as well as some Animal Crossing stuff! The painting is going well on Len. I really only have her skin tone, a few spots on her outfit/details, the face, and shading to do before she's finished. Here's a shot of her face so far, it needs just a few more coats of paint before I'm ready to do the detail work on her like her eyes and mouth (*´・v・)

I screwed up her shirt because I thought it was too glossy and ended up having to do everything over again OTL Sometimes it's better to just leave things as they are...

Other than that things are pretty good, it's been a nice, relaxing (if not REALLY HOT) summer so far. The heat is unbearable this year and I'm pretty sure it's only going to go up higher now that it's July... I've been indoors 90% of the time trying to escape the heat which is why I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing! I'm still madly in love with this game and three new people moved into my town (⌒▽⌒)☆

Canberra
Keaton
Punchy
They're all really nice if not a bit strange haha. Here's a few pics :D

I've upgraded Tommy and Timmy's store, built Resetti's stalking surveillance center, added a ton of flowers, am building up my gyroid collection, etc. Things seem to go a lot smoother after you've been in the game at least a week or two and its so much easier since I've upgraded my house quite a bit. Did I mention the Wi-Fi capabilities are awesome?
Hi Strife and Twi
I'm looking forward to bothering more of my friends soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment